Back in 1938 Napoleon Hill published his classic work many have read to learn tools for success, Think and Grow Rich, which thereby changed the direction of personal development for ever.
Well, before the publication of T&GR, there was no real owners manual for our subconscious (or unconscious, I’ll use these terms simultaneously) mind.
That said, the information was very much out there. You got everything from Charles Hannel’s The Master Key System, over Wallace Wattles The Science of Getting Rich to The Kybalion and ‘Matthew 5, 6 & 7’ basically providing the same information.
The difference being that Hill summarized the information into a simple and workable plan and system, while the other texts more provide food for thoughts and ideas that would resonate with any mind ready to absorb and process the information.
What Hill provided through his seminal work was, and is, basically a users manual for You to utilize the power of Your unconscious, now it’s up to You to apply this manual, right?!
Interestingly enough, Hill’s work, though rewarding him academically, didn’t bring him any real financial success until he met Stone and partnered with him.
And this is where the Success Formula that Never Fails has its origin – it’s the direct result of the collaboration (Master Mind Alliance) of these two great minds.
THE Success Formula
So, let’s get into the nitty gritty of the formula:
DMP + PMA + WPOA + MMA = Success
DMP: Definite Major Purpose
– Definite Major Purpose
– What is Your Heart’s Desire?
– How would achieving this make You feel?
– What do You need to overcome/let go off to get it?
– Short and Sweet – Max 300 Words
– Present Tense
– Positive Language
– S.M.A.R.T Goals
PMA: Positive Mental Attitude
– Positive Mental Attitude
– We get what we expect
– The Mental Diet
– 7 consecutive Days without entertaining negative Thoughts
WPOA: Written Plan Of Action
– Written Plan of Action
– ’If it isn’t written, it isn’t true’ – Mark J
– Everyday action supporting Your goal
– Focus on mindset and subconscious
– Couple of business oriented actions
MMA: Master Mind Alliance
– Two or more People Working in Perfect Harmony towards a Definite End
– Reward members of Your mastermind
– Give more to get more
– Stay accountable
– ’Nobody makes it without a Mastermind’ – Napoleon Hill
Making it Work for You
Now that You know the Formula it’s time to do something about it, right?!
Remember, there are merely three types of people in this world:
1. The ones who make things happen
2. The ones who see things happen
3. The ones who wonder what happened
Which one of these groups do You see Yourself in?
Thank You for staying with me through this sixth post in the series on ‘That Still Small Voice’ and I sincerely hope You’ve started to listen to Yours in the Silence.
See You soon for the next part of the series! Meanwhile, make sure to get on the list for the next Master Key Experience class and get some free gifts now.
Peace // Claes