Do you know how to gain your independence at a level worthy of celebrating with your own fireworks? When you think about how to gain more independence for yourself, where do you begin? Start with your vision of what the independence, or freedom might look like for you. With no vision, no direction, you could just spin your wheels going in circles or stay stuck where you are. How do you gain independence for yourself? And what does that mean?
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.— Dr. Seuss
Ways to Gain Your Independence
I love the Training Solutions LLC model for success for specific ways to gain your independence. It’s the foundation of the Master Key Experience class that is nothing short of pure gold.
- First of all, you must have a vision of what you want, what your new state of independence will look and feel like – in great detail!
- Next, declare yourself a positive thinker and adopt a total positive mental attitude. Not easy, but so worth it!!
- Charge your desire with great energy and positive emotions. This will help your subconscious know that to gain your independence is the most important thing to focus on.
- Develop a plan of action that you can take to make sure you move toward the independence you truly desire, then follow it through.
- Develop a mastermind alliance with someone who has your interest at heart and wants you to be your best and have your best. And if you don’t have someone, please consider joining our next class starting in September. Let me know you’re interested here and I’ll make sure you get the advanced information.
Following those few steps with hands-on help through the Master Key Experience helped me gain MY independence, and it’s still growing! Start the steps now and gain YOUR independence!
But for those who may resonate with Project Hot Mess, here’s a summary of Krystal Kleidon’s list, “Ten Ways to Gain Your Independence as a Woman”.
- Spend some time reflecting upon yourself.
- Learn to enjoy alone time.
- Understand your finances.
- Change your vocabulary.
- Understand Your Own Wants, Needs, and Desires.
- Know Your Strengths And Weaknesses And Play To Them.
- Get To Know Your Personality.
- Make Yourself A Priority.
- Be Assertive.
- Learn How To Forgive (Yourself Included).
I think she does a nice job in identifying ways to gain your independence. Men, don’t be intimated. This list isn’t just for women. What I really like about her list is that it is right in line with the concepts shared in the Master Key Experience:
- Know yourself. And attached here is the fastest, most effective personal feedback program I’ve ever seen. If you have any questions about this free assessment, use the Get in Touch section to let me know and I’ll help you with it.
- Krystal’s #4 is right in line with the positive mental attitude portion of the Master Key Experience success formula. Just make sure you’re watching the words you tell yourself and even those you think. Click here to get some information on the 7-Day Mental Diet to get you going.
- Her #5 also highlights the important of knowing what you want… and need so you can fulfill both! There’s more about needs and wants here.
- Her final tip is another one that’s difficult, yet critical, and rewarding. Forgive yourself and forgive others. No, really! I know, so much easier said than done. And several tools are offered in the Master Key Experience course to help you do just that!
Originality is independence, not rebellion; it is sincerity, not antagonism.George Henry Lewes
So step up, as the US forefathers did, and CLAIM your independence, whatever that might look like for you! As my friend, Mark Januszewski, reminds us, “As long as it doesn’t hurt you or take anyone else’s good, go for it!”
Happy Independence Day!!
(This article is re-featured to celebrate Independence Day for one and all, no matter where you are or who you are. Find your independence through the Master Key Experience course that starts this September! Click here to join the early-bird list.