I love week 13 of the Master Key Experience (MKE) in which we cover spiritual science and how thought is part of spiritual science. It is not superstitious or mystical!
As you see on the image; “There is a World Within – The World of Thought and Feeling and Power; Of Light and Life and Beauty, and Although Invisible, its Forces are Mighty.” – Charles Haanel.
Week 13 of the Haanel’s Master Key System answers the following questions:
- What is the method by which natural philosophers obtain and apply their knowledge? Natural Philosophers obtain and apply their knowledge by observing individual facts carefully, patiently, accurately, with all the instruments and resources at their command, before venturing upon a statement of general laws. Meaning they study them thoroughly before rendering any kind of opinion or statement of general laws.
- How may we be certain that this method is correct? We can be certain that this method is correct by not permitting a tyrannical prejudice to neglect or mutilate unwelcome facts.
- What classes of facts are esteemed most highly? Those facts which cannot be accounted for by the usual daily observation of life are esteemed most highly.
- Upon what is this principle founded? This principle is founded upon reason and experience.
- What does it destroy? It destroys superstition, precedent, and conventionality.
- How have these laws been discovered? They have been discovered by a generalization of facts that are uncommon, rare, strange, and form the exception.
- How may we account for much of the strange and heretofore unexplainable phenomena which are constantly taking place? We account for them by the creative power of thought.
- Why is this so? It is because when we learn of a fact we can be sure that it is the result of a certain definite cause and that this cause will operate with invariable precision.
- What is the result of this knowledge? The result of this knowledge will explain the cause of every possible condition, whether physical, mental, or spiritual.
- How will our best interest be conserved? Our best interest is conserved by a recognition of the fact that a knowledge of the creative nature of thought puts us in touch with Infinite power.
Divine, Spiritual Power
It is that infinite power and the knowledge that it cannot be changed but our ability or power to adjust to the Divine and unchangeable principles. That power to understand that you cannot change the infinite but you can come into an understanding of Natural Laws.
It is this realization that leads to changed lives and development into self-directed thinkers as an example is my friend Deborah Donaldson. Read her new realization right here about her daily work of persistence and concentration, which is another exercise that we learn and love from Master Keys. It definitely will open your eyes just like it did my eyes and Deborah’s.
Here is also an example of one of my posts on the subject of knowledge and how it does not apply itself.
It truly helps to read through these posts to get an understanding of how our lives have changed.
Another beautiful example of a self-directed thinker is my friend and mentor, Pam Schwartz. Check out one of her posts right here.
As I continue to hone my skills of mastery of every aspect of my life, I get closer and closer to the person God has created me to be. I am forever grateful to these teachings and exercises that help me with the mastery of all I am learning through the Master Keys.
I would love to leave you with this quote:
Increase in me that wisdom which discovers my truest interest. Strengthen my resolution to perform that which wisdom dictates.Benjamin Franklin