I love week 13 of the Master Key Experience (MKE) in which we cover spiritual science and how thought is part of spiritual science. It is not superstitious or mystical!
As you see on the image; “There is a World Within – The World of Thought and Feeling and Power; Of Light and Life and Beauty, and Although Invisible, its Forces are Mighty.” – Charles Haanel.
Week 13 of the Haanel’s Master Key System answers the following questions:
- What is the method by which natural philosophers obtain and apply their knowledge? Natural Philosophers obtain and apply their knowledge by observing individual facts carefully, patiently, accurately, with all the instruments and resources at their command, before venturing upon a statement of general laws. Meaning they study them thoroughly before rendering any kind of opinion or statement of general laws.
- How may we be certain that this method is correct? We can be certain that this method is correct by not permitting a tyrannical prejudice to neglect or mutilate unwelcome facts.
- What classes of facts are esteemed most highly? Those facts which cannot be accounted for by the usual daily observation of life are esteemed most highly.
- Upon what is this principle founded? This principle is founded upon reason and experience.
- What does it destroy? It destroys superstition, precedent, and conventionality.
- How have these laws been discovered? They have been discovered by a generalization of facts that are uncommon, rare, strange, and form the exception.
- How may we account for much of the strange and heretofore unexplainable phenomena which are constantly taking place? We account for them by the creative power of thought.
- Why is this so? It is because when we learn of a fact we can be sure that it is the result of a certain definite cause and that this cause will operate with invariable precision.
- What is the result of this knowledge? The result of this knowledge will explain the cause of every possible condition, whether physical, mental, or spiritual.
- How will our best interest be conserved? Our best interest is conserved by a recognition of the fact that a knowledge of the creative nature of thought puts us in touch with Infinite power.
Divine, Spiritual Power
It is that infinite power and the knowledge that it cannot be changed but our ability or power to adjust to the Divine and unchangeable principles. That power to understand that you cannot change the infinite but you can come into an understanding of Natural Laws.
It is this realization that leads to changed lives and development into self-directed thinkers as an example is my friend Deborah Donaldson. Read her new realization right here about her daily work of persistence and concentration, which is another exercise that we learn and love from Master Keys. It definitely will open your eyes just like it did my eyes and Deborah’s.
Here is also an example of one of my posts on the subject of knowledge and how it does not apply itself.
It truly helps to read through these posts to get an understanding of how our lives have changed.
Another beautiful example of a self-directed thinker is my friend and mentor, Pam Schwartz. Check out one of her posts right here.
As I continue to hone my skills of mastery of every aspect of my life, I get closer and closer to the person God has created me to be. I am forever grateful to these teachings and exercises that help me with the mastery of all I am learning through the Master Keys.
I would love to leave you with this quote:
Increase in me that wisdom which discovers my truest interest. Strengthen my resolution to perform that which wisdom dictates.Benjamin Franklin
I love that quote from Benjamin Franklin, as we indeed need wisdom to really find where our truest interest is, and the MKE has the power to bring us that wisdom! Thank you for sharing this, Elena!
Thanks for the beautiful comment, Luc. I appreciate that and yes, the MKE has the power to bring us that wisdom. I might add that our willingness and perseverance in putting every action into practice daily is what changes our lives.
That’s great Elena, those are powerful questions and answers!
Thank you, Elena, for great sharing to show how the MKE has blessed you and many of us! It is true testimonies of our lives how we’ve evolved as an individual to become more and more like God intended person and authentic person. Even thought at times, it can be overwhelming, it has been an amazing journey witnessing this transformational process in each of us. Thank you for being the Amazing “you”, Elena!
Elena, your blog was very insightful. There was four main points that inspired my thoughts: (1)When we learn of a fact we can be sure that it is the result of a certain definite cause and that this cause will operate with invariable precision. (2)The result of this knowledge will explain the use of every possible condition, whether physical, mental, or spiritual. (3) Our best interest is conserved by a recognition of the fact that knowledge of the creative nature of thought puts us in touch with Infinite power. (4) I enjoyed the quote from Ben Franklin- “Increase in me that wisdom which discovers my truest interest. Strengthen my resolution to perform that which wisdom dictates. Thanks for sharing all the thoughts from Charles Haanel.
This is a beautiful blog about the principles that are true and how we can apply these principles to our lives. Thank you for the share
Thank you Elena for sharing the questions and answers. I just love the Franklin citat.
Powerful questions, Elena.
I love your enthusiasm, keep up your greatness; peace be your journey.
Very thorough post – great!
During your Clubhouse presentation, you shared about the “Sit” as being instrumental to your progress in the Master Key Experience. Thanks for providing insight that this is good for those who are skilled at mediation or novices. Wonderful!